Welcome to the Port Hotel
for vacation getaways, business stays, and luxury interim residences.
CHEERS!! YOU GET A SPECIAL GIFT;
Book more than one night directly by phone or at “theporthotel.com” and you are gifted 50% off delectable dinners for two at Moonlight Tavern, during your stay, or 20% off the base room rates. Refunds will be applied to your credit card, by sending a pic of your receipt to the firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not applicable with other promotions….ENJOY!
Port Hotel Residence Inn
We invite you to indulge yourself in the luxury and elegance of this magnificently restored 1902 turn of the century hotel. The Port Hotel offers elegance and comfort in grand accommodations in an atmosphere of old world charm. Combined with breathtaking views of historic downtown Port Washington overlooking the shores of Lake Michigan.
The Port Hotel offers 10 well-appointed suites in a historic hotel built in 1902. Each room is the ultimate combination of luxury, comfort, and vintage style. In addition, our Club Lounge offers you a place to enjoy your free continental breakfast, coffee, snacks, or where you can prepare a light meal or indulge in a cold beverage. A great place to gather for board games, cards, wine tasting or a small gathering. You may also get together in our Media Room for business or entertainment. Use our large 70" TV for presentations, sharing photos and videos, or for watching that big game!
All guests have access to the Club Lounge, Media Room and common areas.
Other things to note
Please note, our rooms are located on the 2nd and 3rd floors of our historic building. We do not have an elevator or lift at this time.
A Near "Up North" Staycation with access to the lakefront and it's many activities!
- Luxury Short Term Residency - Daily, Weekly, or Monthly Rentals
- Airbnb Reservation System - Complete reservations on-line, including check-in/check-out with optional personal contact.
- Tourist Destination - Check out all that Port Washington has to offer! We are close to all activities and attractions!
- Fairs, Festivals and Markets
- Walk to Parks and Beaches
- Interurban Bike Trail
- Boating and Fishing Charters
- Local Winery & Brewery
- Maritime Culture, Art Galleries and Museums
- Many diverse Shops, Restaurants and Pubs located within walking distance, most a block or two away
- Combine events with group stays. We can plan your next event!
- Restaurant and bar on-site - a place for private gatherings, either casual or formal.
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast
- Our Club Lounge offers you a place for personal or group activities. Enjoy coffee, breakfast, snacks - a place where you can prepare a light meal or indulge in a cold beverage! A place for board games as well as wine tasting.
- Gather in our Media Room for business or entertainment. Use our large 70" TV for presentations or for watching that big game!
Our suites are perfect for vacation getaways, business stays, and luxury interim residences.
We offer advantages over the standard hotel including:
- Walkable location to shops, restaurants, and the Marina / Parks
- Our County is ranked the best place to raise a family in Wisconsin
- Our City is the listed one of the best and oldest Main Streets in Wisconsin
- Delicious food at Moonlight Tavern, with access to small or large spaces for your party or event.
Big Ticket amenities within a short drive include:
- Bucks, Brewers, and Packer games
- Milwaukee Art Museum, and MOWA Wisconsin Art Museum
- Golf courses galore in Ozaukee County and Kohler
- Bike Trails leading to several lake communities, and Cedarburgs festivals
- Kohler-Andrae and Harrington Beach Parks, not to mention Ports Beaches
- Weekly Farmers Markets, with food and beverages at your doorstep
Visit the Port Hotel, we are not far!
The Port Hotel is a great place to stay for events in Port Washington and surrounding areas such as Ozaukee, Milwaukee and Sheboygan counties.
We are a great alternative for those trying to book rooms at Harborview, Hampton Inn, Country inn and Suites, and Townplace suites
Moonlight Tavern - The Restaurant is located on our first floor featuring Supper Club meets fine and casual dining. The Tavern offers fine wines and flavor infused cocktail selections as well as a wide variety of beer and specialty cocktails. A sampling of menu items include:
- Buttery Charbroiled Jumbo Prawns
- Scallops and Oysters
- Tomahawk Steaks and Assorted Chops prepared with Specialty Garnishes
- Great Salad and Appetizer Selections
This is the place that offers a great transition between the traditional supper club and new ideas in diverse cuisine! Moonlight Tavern is where the community connects - locals, travelers, and visitors alike! We look forward to serving you!
- Free parking
- Free High Speed Internet (WiFi)
- Cable TV
- Non-smoking hotel
- Laundry service
- Non-smoking rooms
- Soundproof rooms
- Air conditioning
- Long Term Stay Allowed
- Continental Breakfast
- Clothes rack
- Bath / shower
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer